I tried vegan frozen desserts years ago and was not impressed. However, vegan frozen desserts have come a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way! Since starting a plant-based diet I have been on the search for what I would call the best vegan frozen dessert. As I try new flavors I will update the list. There are tons of flavors out there! And it seems like mainstream creameries I jumping on the vegan bandwagon.
Let me know what to try next!
Top Vegan Frozen Desserts
- So Delicious Very Vanilla (Cashew Milk Based)
- Ben and Jerry’s P.B. & Cookies (Almond Milk Based)
- So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster (Cashew Milk Based)
- Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies and Cream (Almond Milk Based)
- Breyers Non-Dairy Peanut Butter (Almond Milk Based)
- So Delicious Dark Chocolate Truffle (Cashew Milk Based)
- Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy Chocolate Fudge Brownie (Almond Milk Based)
- Halo Top Non-Dairy Pancakes & Waffles (Coconut Milk Based)